Sunday, December 11, 2011

last sunday

So it's my last Sunday in Italy.

HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE

Since I know I'm going to miss a lot about this country and it's going to take me some time to figure out what things are blog worthy, today I'm going to talk about what I'm NOT going to miss (I feel like I sound like a lecturer). Plus, I'm just not really in a sentimental mood right now.

Things I'm not going to miss:

1. Almost getting hit by either a bus or a car at least once a day. I'm over it. Get me a damn sidewalk or don't let cars drive in PEDESTRIAN areas. I almost got my arm ripped off on my walk up to school today by a car. I'm serious.

2. My washing machine that makes your clothes smell worse after you wash them. It's like mold central in that thing. Gross.

3. Hiking up the mountain every time I have to go anywhere. At first I was all "Oh this is great! It's like an extra workout!" Yeah... No. Not after you already ran 10 miles and your legs are burning in agony because they don't feel like moving anymore.

4. Getting creeped on by every Italian man in Perugia. Sistergirl wanted to haul off and smack the guy who followed me around like a lost puppy last night. Clearly if I walk away whenever you come up to me, I don't want to talk to you. Take a hint buckey.

5. The seating situation in my apartment. These are my choices: a wooden chair or my bed. And guess what? I don't like sitting in my bed unless I'm going to sleep. So I sit on the wooden chairs. Which are the most uncomfortable things in the world. Honestly, couches are God's gift to earth.

6. The internet. Enough said.

Never again will I take sidewalks, a good washing machine, a flat walk to class, normal boys, a couch, and internet for granted.


I'll probs be more sentimental tomorrow. Because I really am going to miss it here contrary to my rant.  Really. So look for a postie then.

ciao ciao for now dearies.

No comments:

Post a Comment